Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Re: The Oranges
Beitrag
Release soll laut imdb 2011 sein
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1313139/

Gott ist das noch ne lange Zeit :cry:
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House

Beitrag
Ich hab mal die Rollen / Charaktere soweit ich weiß geupdatet :whistle:
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Ich hab durch Zufall gerade einen alten Artikel von 2008 gefunden
The Oranges Heads Off The Black List
By Katey Rich: 2008-12-10 23:09:05

Hollywood's annual Black List, which lists the most popular unproduced screenplays that have been floating around Hollywood, was released today, and featured near the top of it was The Oranges. Conveniently-- and maybe coincidentally-- the script by Jay Reiss and Ian Heifer is now going into production, with frequent Entourage director Julian Farino looking to helm it.

The Hollywood Reporter reported on the deal, but Deadline Hollywood had the details on what the story is actually about. Nikki Finke calls it "The Graduate engaged to Meet the Parents," and gives a single-sentence plot summary: "Two New Jersey families are thrown into comic turmoil when the prodigal daughter returns for Christmas and falls in love with her parents’ best friend."

Sounds like one of those things that could be great or turn out terribly, but if it's such a well-loved screenplay it'll hopefully get the attention it deserves.
Quelle: cinemablend.com

Und noch was: http://www.deadline.com/2008/12/the-black-list-is-out/ 61 Erwähnen für "The Oranges" auf der "Black List" 2008
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Casting company is looking for background actors for the SAG film "THE ORANGES" starring Hugh Laurie.

Extras will be needed on March 29th-May 7th.

SEEKING:

1.) MALE (20s-50s; Caucasian) - HUGH LAURIE STAND-IN. Must be 6'2" with dark and salt and pepper hair. Looking for a SAG stand-in;

2.) MALES (20s; any ethnicity) - BACKGROUND ACTORS. Men who can play 20s and are excellent Frisbee players - must do tricks

Quelle: http://www.newfaces.com/auditions/TV-Mo ... alls_10843

Und der Drehort steht auch fest, Guttenberg New Jersey.
http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&q=Gutt ... aaten&z=14

Danke an quintilla aus dem HLFF fürs aufspühren des Links :)
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
The Oranges (the movie) by Jay Reiss and Ian Helfer principal photography starts tomorrow
Quelle: FB Page
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Beitrag
:ohnmacht:
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Oliver Platt ist nun auch bei "The Oranges" dabei:
Anthony Bregman of Likely Story and Leslie Urdang and Dean Vanech of Olympus Pictures announced today that casting is complete on the upcoming dark comedy The Oranges. Hugh Laurie, Catherine Keener, Leighton Meester, Allison Janney, Oliver Platt, Alia Shawkat, Adam Brody and Sam Rosen are set to star in the film, currently being shot in New York.

The Oranges will be directed by Julian Farino, with a script written by Jay Reiss and Ian Helfer. The Oranges was atop of The Black List 2008. Bregman, Urdang and Vanech will produce for their respective companies. Olympus Pictures will finance the film.

In the film, the Ostroff and Walling families are best friends and neighbors, living across the street from each other on Orange Drive. Prodigal daughter Nina Ostroff (Meester) returns home for Thanksgiving dinner after a five-year absence, newly broken up with her fiancé Ethan (Rosen). Rather than developing an interest in the successful son of her neighbors, Toby Walling (Brody), which would please both families, it's her parents' best friend David Walling (Laurie) that captures Nina's attention. When the romantic attraction between Nina and David Walling becomes too great to ignore, the lives of the two families are thrown into upheaval.

It is not long, however, before the ramifications of the affair begin to work on the other family members in unexpected, hilarious and even positive ways, leading everyone to reassess what it means to be happy, and how to find happiness with, and perhaps in spite of, your own family and friends.

The Oranges comes to theaters in 2011 and stars Hugh Laurie, Alia Shawkat, Leighton Meester, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody, Allison Janney, Oliver Platt, Sam Rosen. The film is directed by Julian Farino.
Quelle: www.movieweb.com via HLFF
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Hugh Laurie movie filming in New Rochelle
Bild
One New Rochelle neighborhood is abuzz over the filming of a Paramount movie on their street. “The Oranges,” starring Hugh Laurie of “House” fame, is a story about a guy who falls for his neighbor’s daughter during her visit home for the holidays. Filming on Glenbrook Road is expected to wrap up within the week.
Quelle: http://soundshore.lohudblogs.com/2010/0 ... -rochelle/ via Peanut @ HLFF

New Rochelle @ GoogleMaps: http://maps.google.de/maps?hl=de&q=New+ ... A&t=h&z=12
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
After five years of absence, Nina Ostroff is coming back to her family house for the Thanksgiving holiday (Leighton Meester). She recently broke up with her boyfriend Ethan (Sam Rosen). Her parents are hoping that she will fall in love with a successful in his profession Toby Welling (Adam Brody). Nina, however, choses his father and a friend of her parents - David (Hugh Laurie). This relationship will turn the lives of both families upside down and will force them to re-think about what it means to be really happy.

Director: Julian Farino Screenplay: Ian Helfer, Jay Reiss Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama Release Date: 2011
Quelle: filmflick.com via wandulka @ HLFF 8o
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Neue Leighton Meester Set Photos... leider wieder kein bisschen Hugh drauf :no:

http://www.drhouse-forum.de/gallery/lei ... 2010-a739/
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Paging Dr. House. What, he’s in New Rochelle? Actor Hugh Laurie is among the cast and crew of a movie called “The Oranges” that is filming this month in the Beechmont neighborhood of town. (See Lynda’s post earlier today.)

The cast — which also stars Catherine Keener of “Being John Malkovich” and “The 40-year Old Virgin,” Adam Brody of the teen-friendly ”OC” and Leighton Meester of “Gossip Girl” fame — are filming at two homes at 60 and 79 Melrose Drive. Filming started Monday and is expected to continue until April 21. The permit application says filming will take place inside and outside the homes, but no indication as to which day the stars might appear. The film is described as a dark comedy based in the suburbs.
Quelle: sound shore blogs
"phishes92 on April 8th, 2010 03:27 pm (local)
hey everyone - first time commenting, or even using livejournal for that matter. But yesterday I skipped a few classes and took a short trip to New Rochelle, and saw Hugh film a scene! I stood 5 feet away from him for a good portion of the day! (I'm pretty much dead)

I had a few opportunities that I could've gone to talk to him, but he seemed in the zone and I didn't want to disturb him, so I just stood back and watched (stalker? nahh) for most of the day and hung around the set. Met Ian Helfer, what a nice guy! Befriended a few ADs and PAs, and they told me I could come back again if I wanted, which was awesome! I'm planning on going again soon..."
"phishes92 on April 8th, 2010 08:37 pm (local)
His hair is not close cropped anymore, he's got a bit of that fluff back (which I love, but I love the other way too...aw hell I just love him period. ha.) And I think he had a bit of stubble, but not as thick as the House beard. I probably should've taken a closer look at him, but when he was facing me I was a bit scared to look directly at him, like lookin' at the beauty of a solar eclipse lol..."
Thanks to Peanut and phishes92 for the information :D
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Update: The Oranges (starring Leighton Meester, Hugh Laurie & Adam Brody) is filming at 60 and 79 Melrose Drive, New Rochelle, NY through 4.21. (Thanks Deb)
Quelle: OnLocationVacations