Antworten
474 Beiträge • Seite 30 von 40
LiaHuddy
Cuddy
Cuddy
Fox-Gucker: Nein

I debated including Hop (previously titled I Hop) in my list of animated films for 2011 in my Oscar article yesterday, but I'm not sure where this one will fall. Will it have enough animation to be considered animated or is it going to be considered live-action? I guess if Alvin and the Chipmunks is considered animation this one will be too.

Hop is set to hit theaters on April 1, 2011 and is directed by Alvin and the Chipmunks helmer Tim Hill and stars Russell Brand, James Marsden, Kaley Cuoco,
Elizabeth Perkins, Hugh Laurie, Gary Cole, Jack McBrayer, Bill Hader, Chelsea Handler and David Hasselhoff. Here's the official synopsis just before the new poster, which was revealed on Facebook yesterday:

"Blending state-of-the-art animation with live action, Hop tells the comic tale of Fred (James Marsden), an out-of-work slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny (voiced by Russell Brand) and must take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world’s worst houseguest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.

The film is helmed by Tim Hill, director of the blockbuster Alvin and the Chipmunks and produced by Chris Meledandri's Illumination Entertainment (Despicable Me)."
Quelle: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/ru ... hop-poster
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

HOP Trailer (bisher noch nichts zu hören):

Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Das weiß ich doch schon was ich nächstes Jahr in meinem Osternest haben will 8o 8o
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Mi 24. Nov 2010, 00:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
hugh is cool
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House, Wilson
Shipper: Hilson

Das ist ja süß :D
Bild
twenty_25
Taub
Taub

So Tamblyn has enjoyed joining the cast of this long-running hit. “For me it was really great to come in and see that everyone knows what they’re doing and that it’s a well-oiled machine, but you’ve also got Hugh Laurie to just throw in the mix.”

Tamblyn has already had a lot of great scenes with the brilliant Laurie. “It’s incredible. He’s humble and funny and sweet,” she noted, confirming what so many others have revealed about working with him. “My favorite thing to do is make him blush,” she confessed. “Seriously, it’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever seen. He’s just…he’s the best.”

Quelle: http://blogcritics.org/video/article/on ... z16cSihuwT
twenty_25
Taub
Taub

Vote for House, Hugh and Lisa at the people's choice award website ;)
http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote...
Thank you, NCISmelanie, really good work!
[video][/video]
mj1985
House
House

Hop 2011 Movie-Poster

Bild

Bild
--SemperFi--
Chase
Chase

OLIVIA WILDE PRAISES HUGH
Olivia who's returning to House this season also has plenty of praises for her co-star Hugh Laurie.

“I was so terrified my first day, because he’s so fabulous and he’s immediately disarming,” she said. “Even though he is brilliant at doing drama, he has this amazing sense of humor and a lightness of heart that permeates the room."

“I think that immediately softened me and made me more comfortable and able to do scenes one-on-one with him, which previously I had been so terrified to do, because I thought I would mess up and destroy it for him.

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entert ... 102476.php
mj1985
House
House

Teaser Trailer: ‘Arthur Christmas,’ From Aardman Animation
Aardman Animation is moving into 3D CGI holiday fare with Arthur Christmas, which stars James McAvoy as the title character in a story “which at last reveals the incredible, never-before seen answer to every child’s question: ‘So how does Santa deliver all those presents in one night?’ The answer: Santa’s exhilarating, ultra-high-tech operation hidden beneath the North Pole.”

The voice cast also features Bill Nighy,Hugh Laurie, Jim Broadbent, Imelda Staunton and Ashley Jensen, and now you can see a bit of the film at work. A teaser has just landed, and you’ll find it after the break.

The teaser opens with a pretty great piss-take on Morgan Freeman and March of the Penguins, and then it moves into cute holiday film territory. Difficult to tell at this point whether the entire concoction will work, but I like this teaser quite a bit. And the sleigh-as-Close Encounters-style flying saucer is pretty good, too. Level of intrigue: rising.

Arthur LOVES everything to do with Christmas; indeed, he is the only one in his family still captivated by the magic of the holiday. Laurie will play Arthur’s older brother Steve, heir to the reins, a cool, incredibly capable guy who has given the North Pole high-tech efficiency, military-style precision. Broadbent plays Santa, who pictures himself as the guy in charge at the North Pole, but is now more of a figurehead as the operation has outgrown him. Nighy plays Santa’s 136-year-old father, Grandsanta, a cranky old codger who hates the modern world, is always grumbling that Christmas ‘was better when I was Santa’ and has a tense relationship with Steve, who he calls ‘A postman with a spaceship.’ Jensen will play Bryony, a lowly elf from the Giftwrap Battalion, with an eager-to-please attitude and an obsession with wrapping and bows. Imelda Staunton rounds out the cast as Mrs. Santa, dedicated wife and mother to her husband and sons.

As we previously reported, Sarah Smith is directing, with Barry Cook co-directing. The script is by Sarah Smith and Borat screenwriter Peter Baynham.

please get flash to see the vedio

Quelle: http://www.slashfilm.com/teaser-trailer ... animation/
mj1985
House
House

9w5.jpg
Scan-Credit: Karenpoland
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 8. Dez 2010, 21:04, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x23, 6x01, 7x01, 7x02, 7x08, 7x15

Ich weiß nicht wo das hingehört, aber ich hab mal ne Frage. Weiß jemand, was das erste Konzert war, dass Hugh Laurie besucht hat? Ich weiß auch nicht warum, aber mich würde das mal interessieren.
filmlover
Taub
Taub

I so want Hugh to win.

Is this for S6? He deserves to win for Broken.