Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4
Fox-Gucker: Ja

RoboCop - 9. August 2013
Beitrag

Da er jetzt sogar auf IMDb gelistet ist, mach ich mal nen eigenen Thread auf
Hugh Laurie in talks for 'RoboCop' villain
'House' star would play CEO of Omni Corp in MGM's remake

In what amounts to the highest-profile role of his feature career, "House" star Hugh Laurie is in negotiations to play the villain in MGM's remake of "RoboCop," which will be distributed by Sony Pictures.
MGM had no comment on the casting.

"Elite Squad" helmer Jose Padilha is directing the origin story from a script by Josh Zetumer. Joel Kinnaman stars as the titular crimefighter, a decorated Detroit police office who undergoes a drastic transformation to become RoboCop after he's brutally murdered while on duty.

Laurie is making a deal to play the villainous CEO of Omni Corp, which creates the title character for its own gain.

Gary Oldman is set to co-star as the scientist who creates him, while Abbie Cornish will play his conflicted wife. Samuel L. Jackson has also signed on to play a patriotic media mogul.

Strike Entertainment partners Eric Newman and Marc Abraham are producing the pic, which is a remake of Paul Verhoeven's 1987 pic that starred Peter Weller. Production is skedded to start this summer.

Laurie received seven Emmy nominations for his perf as the title character on Fox's long-running hit series "House," which also earned him a pair of Golden Globes. His bigscreen credits include "Sense and Sensibility" and "Street Kings." WME-repped thesp has also wrapped a lead role in Andrew Adamson's war drama "Mister Pip."

Source     

FoxNew Houses next appointment < Video
Zuletzt geändert von Tritziii am Fr 15. Jun 2012, 23:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Chilly
Chase
Chase
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: House/Cuddy

Re: RoboCop - 9. August 2013
Beitrag
Hört sich mittlerweile so an, als ob das Ding geritzt ist...

Hugh Laurie signs on for 'RoboCop' remake
http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Hugh-Laur ... ke/8699074

Dann bleibt nur zu hoffen, dass der Bösewicht da nicht ständig so einen Anzug mit Helm trägt (hab das Original nie gesehen). Wär ja schade drum. :D
Bild
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Beitrag
Oder auch nicht :(
Hugh Laurie Will NOT Be In ROBOCOP

Two months ago Variety reported that actor Hugh Laurie was in negotiations to play a villain in the upcoming remake of Robocop, but now sources say talks have ceased.
nailbiter111 - 8/23/2012

In June Variety reported that Hugh Laurie was in negotiations to play, "the cold, sarcastic CEO of Omni Corp, which creates the title character." That lead many to assume that it was for the role of Dick Jones, which was played by Ronny Cox in the original 1987 film. But now Variety's Jeff Sneider is reporting that Laurie has pulled out of negotiations.
Source
[i]12:59 AM - 24 Aug 12 [/i] [url=https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/status/238772457962610688]@TheInSneider[/url] hat geschrieben:
MGM RUMOR #1: While he was never officially confirmed, sources telling Variety that HUGH LAURIE has ended talks to play villain in ROBOCOP.
[i]1:54 AM - 24 Aug 12 [/i] [url=https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/status/238786428971151360]@TheInSneider[/url] hat geschrieben:
HUGH LAURIE definitely out of ROBOCOP reboot, not that he was ever "in."
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
Chilly
Chase
Chase
Shipper: House/Cuddy

Beitrag
Schade! :(

Aber da man ja alles positiv sehen soll... vielleicht ist ja ein viiiiel besseres, cooleres Projekt "in die Quere" gekommen! :D
Hey, und wir Mädels müssen uns im Kino nicht in einen Männerfilm quälen. Ok, das erste Argument gefällt mir dann doch deutlich besser! *hoff* ;)
Bild
Lilalu
Cameron
Cameron

Beitrag
Chilly, Dein Post spricht mir total aus dem Herzen.