Housefan
Housefan
Lieblingscharakter: Cameron
Shipper: Hameron
Lieblingsepisode/n: Sports Medicine, Three Stories, No Reason
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Hi!
Beitrag
My name is Laura. I've watched House since the second episode. I'm a House/Cameron shipper. I realize I might be alone in that around here but that's okay. :D I love to read and write House/Cameron fanfics. I love Hugh and Jennifer Morrison. I'm looking forward to getting to know people here.
You kissed back.

You need a sperm sample, come back without the needle.

Bild
Meitantei_ph
Cameron
Cameron
Lieblingscharakter: The Doctor himself
Shipper: Hilson
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x21, 2x20, 3x19. 4x15, 5x19

Re: Hi!
Beitrag
Welcome Laura :knuddel:

House/Cameron is a rare Shipper, but we appreciate everything here, of course. Maybe you're alone with that, but you won't be alone with talking about that, everyone here semms to like every Shipper, some more, some less, so you definitely will have some nice discussions about!
But i think that Hameron fanfics are really really rare :D So, you definitely should write some for you and us!!!

The great thing about this Forum is our leader, mj1985. She is amazing, when it's about sharing the newest pictures of the House-Cast, especially Hugh.

And to your last point, you will. I remember me arriving here 2 years ago, and today i can say that this is one of the nicest communities i'm in. :yeah:

By the way, I think your signature pic is too big. You can read in the rules how big it should be, to avoid huge loading times.

(Somehow I believe that my english teacher will torture me for what i wrote here -.- i'm sorry about everything i made wrong, i hope you can understand me :rofl:)
"Seems I've crossed the line again, for being nothing more than who I am."
hugh is cool
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House, Wilson
Shipper: Hilson

Beitrag
Hey Laura, :wink:

Welcome.
Wish you a lot of fun.

(Sorry for the littel text, but my englisch is really bad :blush: :roll: :D )
Bild
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Hacy Huddy Hilson
Lieblingsepisode/n: Three Stories
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Beitrag
Hey you!

Welcome! :)
Bild
...wenn Träume wahr werden. 8o
Der Doctor
Chase
Chase

Beitrag
Hi Laura

Welcome to our little group of very crazy people. :D
Bild

Manchmal fast normal und dann auch wieder einfach unbeschreiblich!
hughville
Housefan
Housefan
Lieblingscharakter: Cameron
Shipper: Hameron
Lieblingsepisode/n: Sports Medicine, Three Stories, No Reason

Beitrag
Meitantei_ph hat geschrieben:
Welcome Laura :knuddel:

House/Cameron is a rare Shipper, but we appreciate everything here, of course. Maybe you're alone with that, but you won't be alone with talking about that, everyone here semms to like every Shipper, some more, some less, so you definitely will have some nice discussions about!
But i think that Hameron fanfics are really really rare :D So, you definitely should write some for you and us!!!

The great thing about this Forum is our leader, mj1985. She is amazing, when it's about sharing the newest pictures of the House-Cast, especially Hugh.

And to your last point, you will. I remember me arriving here 2 years ago, and today i can say that this is one of the nicest communities i'm in. :yeah:

By the way, I think your signature pic is too big. You can read in the rules how big it should be, to avoid huge loading times.

(Somehow I believe that my english teacher will torture me for what i wrote here -.- i'm sorry about everything i made wrong, i hope you can understand me :rofl:)
Thanks for the welcome! Your English teacher would be proud. I'm a teacher, and I think your English is very good.

I reduced the size of my signature picture. Thanks for letting me know. :) I'm still trying to figure everything out. :blush:
You kissed back.

You need a sperm sample, come back without the needle.

Bild