6x22 - 'Help Me' (Hilf Mir!)
Beitrag
Erstausstrahlung USA: Montag, 17. Mai 2010
Erstausstrahlung Schweiz: Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2010
Erstausstrahlung Österreich: Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010
Erstausstrahlung Deutschland: Dienstag, 04. Januar 2011
Autoren: Russel Friend, Garrett Lerner & Peter Blake
Regisseur: Greg Yaitanes
Gastdarsteller der Episode: Jamie McShane als Captain McCreavey; Angel Oquendo als EMT Coumont; Doug Kruse als Dolce; Kimberly M. Bailey als Dolce’s Frau; China Jesusita Shavers als Hanna; Desean Terry als Charles

Musik:
Edvard Grieg - "Peer Gynt Suite for Orchestra No.1 Op. 46: Aases's Death" (Beinamputation // Schlußszene)

Inhalt:
Im Staffelfinale erfordert ein Horrorunfall den Noteinsatz des ganzen Teams. Zuvor aber irritiert House Cuddy mit einem Geschenk zur Einweihung ihrer Wohnung mit Lucas. In gefährlichen Einsturztrümmern entladen sich die Spannungen zwischen den beiden am Fall einer Schwerverletzten, deren eingequetschtes Bein House um jeden Preis retten will. Cuddy konfrontiert ihn mit einer harten Wahrheit, und ein erschütterndes Drama auf allen Ebenen nimmt seinen Lauf.
Der Einsturz eines Kranes sorgt für Chaos, Tote und Verletzte. Bevor House und Cuddy zum Noteinsatz aufbrechen, überreicht er ihr ein Geschenk zur Einweihung ihrer Wohnung mit Lucas. Cuddy reagiert irritiert, besonders auf seine vordergründig versöhnliche Widmung, was House als Zeichen des Zerwürfnisses zwischen ihr und Lucas interpretiert.

In den Einsturztrümmern hilft House den Rettungskräften mit emotionslosem Pragmatismus, medizinische Prioritäten zu setzen. Er nimmt sich einer unter Betontrümmern liegenden jungen Frau mit zerquetschtem Unterschenkel an und gerät in ein Dilemma, als sein Team seine Hilfe braucht im Kampf um das Leben eines Schwerverletzten: Soll er Leben retten oder an der Seite der eingeschlossenen Frau bleiben, die ihn so sehr zu brauchen scheint?

Als Cuddy und die Rettungskräfte Stunden später ultimativ die Amputation des Unterschenkels fordern, weil sie das Leben der jungen Frau in grosser Gefahr sehen, stellt sich House quer - weiss doch niemand besser als er, was ein gesundes Bein wert ist. Darauf entlädt sich die Spannung zwischen Cuddy und House, der sie während des Noteinsatzes wiederholt wegen Lucas bedrängt hat: Cuddy schleudert ihrem unablässigen Quälgeist eine lang unterdrückte, harte Wahrheit ins Gesicht.

Promovideos:
[video][/video]

[video][/video]

Screencaps:
http://www.drhouse-forum.de/gallery/6x22-help-me-a798/

Promofotos:

Behind the Scenes:

Englisch:
**SEASON FINALE**—“HOUSE”—(8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT)

THE TEAM ASSISTS AT THE SCENE OF AN EMERGENCY ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “HOUSE” MONDAY, MAY 17, ON FOX

Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency in the “Help Me” season finale episode of HOUSE airing Monday, May 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-622) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley

Guest Cast: Jamie McShane as Captain McCreavey; Angel Oquendo as EMT Coumont; Doug Kruse as Dolce; Kimberly M. Bailey as Dolce’s Wife; China Jesusita Shavers as Hanna; Desean Terry as Charles
Plot: (VERY SPOILERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!)
It begins with Cuddy acting strangely, though no reason is given. House looks for her, and when he finds her she tells him that there has been a bad incident in the city and that doctors are being called from every hospital to help. It is not clear if this is an accident or a terrorist attack. House, Cuddy and Foreman go to the site.

When they get there, they find a man trapped, Foreman pulls him out, and follows him into the ambulance to PPTH. House and Cuddy stay at the site, where there is a woman trapped. House enters the site, leaving Cuddy outside. While there, House figures out why Cuddy is acting oddly.

Then House hear an explosion, finds a way to enter the debris, and crawls into a tunnel where he sees a woman. He leaves the debris to ask for help, and while there he talks to Cuddy. What happens between them I do not know, but whatever it is, it does not involve him: something happened to her the night before, and she is very happy about it.

Meanwhile at PPTH the team is working on the first man.

House enters the debris again and goes to where the woman is trapped. He begins to work on her. There is a second crash and it is clear that they need to go out as soon as possible, but to do this, House must hurt the woman. She is scared. House tries to comfort her, but there is a bitter edge to it: he tells the patient she has to get out since she has a life, though he does not.

The patient is pulled out and rushed to PPTH in an ambulance but she dies on the way. House arrives at the ER and hears the news. He is crushed.

He leaves, goes back home, enters the bathroom quickly, and take 2 vicodin tablets
Got any ‘House‘ scoop? – Maura
How do you top a season finale where Dr. Nasty checks himself into a psych ward? It sounds like the ‘House’ writers are up to the challenge. “I can’t reveal too much, and this more of a sports reference, but it’s going to go down to the wire,” Peter Jacobson aka Dr. Taub teased me. “It’s definitely going to be dramatic and traumatic for all involved.” Are we talking one big game-changer or multiple medium-sized ones? “It’s more in the biggie category,” Peter said.
Quelle: fancast.com
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:16, insgesamt 8-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Re: 6x22 - 'Help Me'
Beitrag
Canon 5D Mark II used to shoot entire House season finale, director says it's 'the future'
May 17, folks. That's the date when the grumpy doctor you wish you were and the snazzy camera you wish you owned will join forces on American network television. The final episode in this season's run of House has been shot exclusively using Canon's 5D Mark II, and the show's director Greg Yaitanes has been taking questions about the experience on Twitter. PetaPixel have helpfully collated the Q&A session into a coherent pseudo-interview, which you'll be able to find at the source below. The major takeaway is that the crew liked the experience and didn't have to do an overwhelming amount of work to adapt to the different shooting method. Guess after SNL and its own movie, the 5D Mark II just had to go and do a guest appearance on its favorite TV show.
Quelle: engadget.com

Greg Yaitanes Twitter Q&A
@MVRamunno: What is the difference in how it looks on a TV screen compared to a regular camera?

Greg Yaitanes: richer. shallow focus pulls the actors faces to forground [sic]

@oamad0101: How many frames per second and why a Canon 5D Mark II?

GY: 24p and wanted it for ease of use in tight spaces.

@unikissa: Ok, seriously. Can you tell us something about the lenses you used?

GY: all the canon primes and the 24-70 and the 70-200 zoom

@sarabury: Did you have to change any of your working practices to fit in with differences between the 5D and a typical setup?

GY: some. focus was hard with these lenses but more “cine-style” lenses are being made as we speak.

@marykir: were you using CF cards for storage or some sort of mass storage mod? seems like you would need a lot of cards :)

GY: some 18gb or something like that card. gave us 22 min of footage.

@Drdiagnostic: How was the quality as compared 2 the traditional camera used in shooting?

GY: i loved it and feel it’s the future. cameras that can give you these looks

@klizma: How did you manage to stabilize the camera in tight spaces? Any special kind of brackets?

GY: no. mostly gave it a hand held feel. or on a small tripod
Quelle: PetaPixel
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
GregYaitanes: start spreading the word. the #5Dfinale will be a minute longer then you're used to.
Quelle: GY @ Twitter
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Bild

Scan-Credit: Marykir
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
kruemel740
Kutner
Kutner
Lieblingsepisode/n: Broken

Beitrag
House - Episode 6.22 - Help Me - Press Release

THE TEAM ASSISTS AT THE SCENE OF AN EMERGENCY
ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “HOUSE” MONDAY, MAY 17, ON FOX

Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency in the “Help Me” season finale episode of HOUSE airing Monday, May 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-622) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley

Guest Cast: Jamie McShane as Captain McCreavey; Angel Oquendo as EMT Coumont; Doug Kruse as Dolce; Kimberly M. Bailey as Dolce’s Wife; China Jesusita Shavers as Hanna; Desean Terry as Charles

Source: FOX
Zuletzt geändert von kruemel740 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
krisztina
Kutner
Kutner

Beitrag
Sincerely, you make a beautiful work :vicodin:
Zuletzt geändert von krisztina am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
LisaH
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x21, 5x04, 5x23, 6x22, 7x02

Beitrag
Die ersten 2 Minuten des Season finale bei Ausiello:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/05/07/ ... #more-7943
Zuletzt geändert von LisaH am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House

Beitrag
2:41 Preview:

please get flash to see the vedio

Screencaps:
http://www.drhouse-forum.de/gallery/pre ... caps-a815/
Torgie
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: ALLE/House rockt einfach!!!

Beitrag
OMG o0

Ich bin soooooooooooooooo aufgeregt auf diese Folge, denn ich glaube ich weiß jetzt schon, das ich am ende heulen werde, aufgrund dessen, weil es die letzte Folge der 6.Staffel ist und wir echt lange auf eine Vortsetzung warten müssen :( und weil ich überdimensional gespannt bin, was aus House am ende wird.
Zuletzt geändert von Torgie am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
--SemperFi--
Chase
Chase

Beitrag
A very reliable source has confirmed that in the finale Cuddy makes clear that she has accepted Lucas’s proposal and intends to marry him.
http://www.fanpop.com/external/12035990
Zuletzt geändert von --SemperFi-- am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.