Aktuelle Infos zu der Serie und derer Ausstrahlungstermine. Ebenso findet ihr hier die Threads zu Preisverleihungen.
Antworten
5 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
Housekatze
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x06, 2x02, 4x01, 4x16, 5x24, 6x20, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Am 16.11. wird es ein Q&A mit Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer, Lisa Edelstein und Peter Jacobson geben.
Conversations
Title: "House"
Screening followed by a Q&A with Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer, Lisa Edelstein, Peter Jacobson
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Time: 7:30pm
5757 Wilshire Blvd, Mezzanine Level
Los Angeles
(free validated parking)
Quelle: http://www.sagfoundation.org/userhome/eventdetails/8524
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:30, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Housekatze
House
House

Gleiche Veranstaltung:
Wir dürfen unsere Fragen per Twitter oder als Kommentar stellen :)
What Do You Want to Know About House?
Attention, House fans! The kind folks at Fox have asked me to moderate a Screen Actors Guild panel featuring House castmembers Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer and Peter Jacobson.

Please share your Q's about House and these four actors in particular by either posting them in the comments below or tweeting them directly to me @JenniferArrow between now and Tuesday afternoon (I'll post the answers and other highlights from the discussion right here on Wednesday.)

Thank you!
Quelle: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_w ... House.html
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Housekatze
House
House

Es gibt erste Eindrücke des Events (von Lisa Palmer (@TVTherapy), die anwesend war):
OK, bad news. No pictures from the event. The good news is that I saw next week's episode and it was GREAT!
I was really surprised they showed us (the next episode). It has some of the best one-liners ever. And LE looks stunning throughout.
Actors were engaging, fun, all had great stories. Very funny. I can tease a few things, but not too much, of course.
They (the actors) 're all good looking. I have a good description of LE in my head. :)
No PCA talk.
LE was typical LE. Outspoken, charming, stunning, funny, and gave actors great advice.

Did Lisa say anything about future projects? Anyone mentioned Hugh? - Yes, they talked about HL briefly. Hard worker, great guy, etc. Future projects were discussed, but nothing specific.
Did Lisa say anything special about Huddy? No need to be spoilers. - She talked a bit re: the love scene. Said some funny things about pasties. Equated them to red clown noses & not worth it.
at the SAG did they say something about the contracts for another season? - Yes. They don't know a thing. Don't know when they'll be approached. Also tied up with NBC Universal/FOX. Corporate stuff.
Außerdem hat sie einige Fragen zu 7x08 beantwortet: --> http://www.drhouse-forum.de/spoilerecke ... tml#p39618
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:30, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

STRONG CREATIVE FOUNDATION KEEPS THIS ‘HOUSE’ STANDING
House, the FOX hit drama, continues to be one of the best shows on television. House features a great ensemble of actors led by the great Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein. Year after year, the show receives Emmy nominations and other impressive accolades for its superb acting.

What most don’t realize, is that the success of the show depends every bit as much on those who are behind the scenes, starting with its directors, and the writers who have created amazing characters and stories. Lisa Edelstein and Hugh Laurie told us that it is a great task to direct an episode of the show, and that the writers create the magic of House.
Quelle: http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/2011/ ... -standing/

Housekatze
House
House

*hust* damage control *hust*

Anyway. Hugh hat recht. In einer Serie zählt nicht so unbedingt WAS genau passiert. Es sollte zwar schon einen Plan geben, der über allen Handlungen steht und in diesen Plan sollten die einzelnen Handlungen/Ereignisse passen, um die Geschichte (hier die Geschichte der Person Greg House) zu erzählen. Mehr aber auch nicht. Das wirklich wichtige ist, WIE diese einzelnen Episoden ablaufen und ob diese glaubhaft sind.

Meiner Meinung nach ist aber genau das das große Problem von Season 7. Es ist an sich nicht so wichtig, dass House und Cuddy zusammen sind, es ist nicht so wichtig, dass sie sich trennen. Das, was wichtig ist, ist WIE diese einzelnen Handlungen erzählt werden. Wenn es gut geschrieben ist, werden die meisten Menschen mit so ziemlich jeder Wendung in einer Serie im gewissen Sinne einverstanden sein.

Ich persönlich nehme ihnen aber die ganze Staffel das WIE nicht ab. Der Subtext, die Kleinigkeiten, die versteckten Anspielungen, auf die HL und LE hinweisen, sind für mich größtenteils nicht mehr vorhanden. Und wenn, dann bin ich mir immer nicht so sicher, ob das jetzt an HLs schauspielerischer Leistung/seiner Interpretion des Charakters liegt, oder ob das so beabsichtigt war (va. wenn man das Interview mit Liz Friedman betrachtet, in dem sie klar und deutlich sagt, dass House weder romantisch noch manchmal altruistisch ist).

Sollte mich demnächst also wieder fragen, wieso ich momentan keine neuen House-Folgen schaue, werde ich einfach HL paraphrasieren: Das "how" überzeugt mich nicht mehr so weit, dass ich das "what" verstehen würde.
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Di 19. Apr 2011, 01:33, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.