Aktuelle Infos zu der Serie und derer Ausstrahlungstermine. Ebenso findet ihr hier die Threads zu Preisverleihungen.
Antworten
127 Beiträge • Seite 9 von 11
Unique
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: HOUSE WILSON CUDDY
Shipper: HUDDY HILSON
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x05- 5x09 - 5x23/24 - 6x01/02 - 6x22 - 7x22
Fox-Gucker: Ja

PCA press room

[video][/video]

und lisas bild fehlt hier noch =)
http://yfrog.com/h0610ibj

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Unique am Do 6. Jan 2011, 14:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
sig by Chandni :kiss:
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Und diese 57 fehlen auch noch :rofl:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Sonny
Thirteen
Thirteen

Oh ,Wau das ist der Oberhammer ich freue mich rießig :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Und ich hoffe das das dieses Jahr so weiter geht und es noch mehr Awards regnet.
GvG
Sonny :wink:
Remy Hadley
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Thirteen
Shipper: Huddy, Chirteen
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x8, 5x9, 5x14, 6x24, 7x18, 7x22, und und und...
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Ach du Sch....!!!

Ich dreh durch!

Wie geil ist das denn bitte schön?! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Naja, die Gerechtigkeit siegt eben :D
Bild
"You spend your whole life looking for answers, because you think the next answer would change something, maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out questions, you don't just run out of answers. You run out of hope. You glad you know that?"(13)

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.”(Irving)
Housekatze
House
House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x06, 2x02, 4x01, 4x16, 5x24, 6x20, 7x03

Ähm.
Sehr schlechte Kritik zur PCA-Veranstalung. Also, richtig schlecht.
Lest euch das mal durch, das ist echt unterhaltsam. xD (Und der letzte Absatz ist nett :D )
People's Choice Awards 2011: Host Queen Latifah dissed by Neil Patrick Harris
The 2011 People's Choice Awards ceremony was full of awkward moments, the most cringe-worthy involving host Queen Latifah and Neil Patrick Harris.

The duo started out on a promising note, dancing awkwardly together as the show returned after the commercial break. But then Queen Latifah made the mistake of asking the former Emmy and Tony host how she was doing.

"You're doing OK, I give you a solid B+," Harris said, boos erupting from the audience.

But they weren't the only hosts to exhibit diva behavior. After beating out Oprah to win Best Talk Show Host, Conan O'Brien couldn't help teasing the Queen of Daytime.

"When you're up against Oprah Winfrey, you don't want to win!" he said. "It makes Oprah very very angry. We have displeased Oprah!"

Jennifer Aniston was no doubt a little displeased herself Wednesday night. Nominated in the category for Favorite Movie Actress, Aniston was announced as a nominee right after arch enemy Angelina Jolie.

Fortunately, both lost out to Kristen Stewart, whose exceedingly awkward acceptance speech eclipsed every other uncomfortable moment that preceded hers.

Speaking of broken hearts, Mila Kunis presented CoCo's award with a speech that appeared to be written before she broke up with boyfriend of eight years Macaulay Culkin.

"I can't tell you how lucky I feel to have someone to wake up to, hang out with in the afternoon and see every night before I fall asleep," she said.

Luckily, Lisa Edelstein provided some welcome comic relief in the midst of all this drama when she won the award for Favorite TV Drama Actress.

"Wow, I've never won an award," she said before taking a picture of the audience with her cameraphone.

The "House M.D." star then thanked cuddlestein, the lisabians, and megalisa, presumably the Twitter names of fans who had voted for her.

Quellle: http://nydn.us/ezzg7W
mj1985
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03

Die Show an sich war mal richtig Kacke und die Hostin war auch scheiße (um in der Fäkalsprache zu bleiben).

Aus der glamourösen Veranstaltung von letztes Jahr, wurde dieses Jahr eine Werbeveranstaltung die von den Nominierungen unterbrochen wurde.
Lieblingscharakter: House und Cameron
Shipper: Hameron
Lieblingsepisode/n: gibt's so einige

ich habe mir die Verleihung nicht angeschaut, freue mich aber für House, HL und LE, dass sie diesen Award gewonnen haben. Der ist ja immer ne ganz besondere Auszeichnung.

Aber...ich sehe hier nur Bilder von LE. Waren denn die anderen gar nicht dabei, allen voran HL? Habe auch grade eben auf youtube nachgeforscht und auch noch nichts gefunden. Gibts keine Bilder, Interviews oder Dankesreden von HL?
Unique
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: HOUSE WILSON CUDDY
Shipper: HUDDY HILSON
Lieblingsepisode/n: 4x05- 5x09 - 5x23/24 - 6x01/02 - 6x22 - 7x22

nein, außer lisa war niemand weiter da. :(
Bild
sig by Chandni :kiss:
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Nein es war leider keiner außer Lisa da. Fand ich etwas schade. Dafür und weil es ihr erster Preis war, hat sie ihre Sache aber gut gemacht :D
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
LiaHuddy
Cuddy
Cuddy

Luckily, Lisa Edelstein provided some welcome comic relief in the midst of all this drama when she won the award for Favorite TV Drama Actress.

"Wow, I've never won an award," she said before taking a picture of the audience with her cameraphone.

The "House M.D." star then thanked cuddlestein, the lisabians, and megalisa, presumably the Twitter names of fans who had voted for her.
Ich fand ihre Rede auch einfach nur super klasse. :clap:
Erst macht sie mit ihrem Handy ein Foto vom Publikum, dann zieht sie plötzlich einen Zettel aus ihrem Dekolleté und bedankt sie sich namentlich extra noch bei ein paar Fans. :yeah: :D
Originell und Witzig = Lisa :D
Tritziii
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: Greg 8o
Shipper: Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x11, 1x21, 3x1, 3x4

Falls es noch jemanden interessiert, hier ist Gregs plausibler und verständlicher Grund dafür, warum keiner vom Cast da war

Bild
Bild
OMfG He really touched my finger and asked me a question :ohnmacht: :yeah:
Oh my... I REALLY was able to snatch HIS beer glass. The one, of which he drank.
kadddl
Thirteen
Thirteen
Lieblingscharakter: House xD
Shipper: Huddy

lisa schaut auf der verleihung echt happy aus - und sehr hübsch 8o
freut mich dass die serie so gut abgeräumt hat :yeah:
Bild