Aktuelle Infos zu der Serie und derer Ausstrahlungstermine. Ebenso findet ihr hier die Threads zu Preisverleihungen.
Antworten
7 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1
mj1985
House
House
Lieblingscharakter: House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hacy
Lieblingsepisode/n: 5x24, 6x01, 6x22, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Ja

Here we go!

(ich hab die House-bezogenen Fragen mal aufgelistet)
To the lurkers: Please link back to this page, if you use this on your page. Thanks!
Greg Yaitanes Q & A
Frage/Question:Antwort/Answer:
What's the one scene that didn't make the final cut that you wish had?there are tiny details in my cut of house's head i wish made it. only stuff i would miss but had to go for time.
do directors choose the music for their episodes, and if so do you usually already have a song in mind or do you choose after?some do. i now @straydogla chooses a lot. i lean on katie for that.
Any interesting anecdotes re: Hugh's directorial debut?that he is amazing with actors and has great smart visual ideas. he was super focused
will House evah get together with Cuddy again? forevah?i hope someday. remember i'm a huddy,yo!
What's the most number of takes you've ever had to do for a shot?56 takes of david caruso saying one line. 38 of which he didn't even enter shot. for some reason he couldn't remember the word
do you guys have a clear end date in sight for [H] or is it more like making it up as you go? (if u do - hope it's far away)i hope May of 2022! no end date. i think hugh is on until season 8 but i am sure FOX and NBCU will try to keep House for years past
While House has been getting help this year Chase's life is falling apart. Will there be more Dibala fallout post ep-17?good question. i feel it's always there informing who chase is now. and it's gets mentioned from time to time
ok... when will you finish filming this season?end of march
Have you ever seen HL as any of his characters on Black Adder? and how awesome is he?!awesome. i've seen it all.
What makes House different from other Medical Dramas?House. when i first came here in season 1 ep5 i'd never seen anyone like him on tv. and it was more shocking 6 years ago
how do you find direct responses from fans in twitter, after airing the episodes? does it affect your future story direction?no. i try to keep this a possitive place where can celebrate the show and hard work. i can tell by the lack of tweets when
"Why haven't the show credits changed to reflect the cast changes? OW and PJ have been top-billed for three years; JM is gone."they will change for next season.
Do you guys have sandwich days like on 30 Rock?ha. every day! so many great places to eat. but i'm on a diet. this job made me gain 30 lbs with sammy days
How long is a typical day?shoot day or for me? shoot is 14-15 hours with travel and lunch. me. 18hrs
howd u guys choose plainesburo nj?! For the setting of house?dunno what made shore pick that. i should ask him. ask that later in week.
Do you keep a list of songs you'd like to use or just look for music as needed? Do you consider music submitted directly?katie has tons of cds and long lists.
House plays the piano a lot on the show, any chance we'll ever see Jesse Spencer break out the violin?he plays something even better coming up later in season
one small hint about the finale?it's epic.
What do you do for fun? Enjoy any sports? Do you ever have time?hugh and i have been known to play a game of backgammon on a long lighting set up. he owes me 10 bucks
hey! hmm what's next with thirteen?more 13.
The season final was just wrote/decided?it's being written but we know what the story is
where do u get the disease ideas from? and how long does it take to write an episode?eps take about 6 weeks to write. ideas. not sure. they would have to answer
Any plans on having a story take place outside of Princeton or even outside of US?no plans but great thought.
What tips did you give Hugh for his episode as director?be decisive and work quickly without compromising quality.
I'm really happy that we got to see WILSON'S EPI and will see CUDDY'S. Will there be more of this along the road?we hope to do this for everyone at some point.
How does casting of guest stars affect your directing decisions? Do they fit in your vision or do you accomodate?accomodate. or that's the idea. sometimes it works better then other times.
Who's your favorite to work with on set?sounds corny but the whole lot is great. peter and olivia are very funny together off camera
in the cuddy's centered episode we will watch a day of Cuddy, all days of her are that bad?or that busy. when you're the boss things are wild.
is there anyway we could get more behind the scenes videos? or more interviews with Hugh-Lisa-RSL like last year?we are cooking up something special for fans. mid march you'll know.
Do you think that Gregory will have to address his addiction again at some point?it's ongoing. but yes.
as the season finale is approaching, do you have some vague outlines for season 7 in mind already?some.
Bones:Any chance we'll get a cross-over episode?A character like Sweets or Stephen Fry's Gordon-Gordon on House...i wanted this since doing the bones pilot.
are all the scripts written for season 6?almost. or being written.
HL is an amazing actor & does so much w/a look, but will there be hints of House's true motives?dunno what his true motives are. explain.
Do u guys always have an American audience in mind or do u sometimes think about the relevance of things for European viewers?just make the show and let it speak for itself. i know when we did heroes they were aware of the large japan aud.
is there a chance of a House bloobers and behind the scenes dvd for the fans?good chance. working on it.
When will you guys come to Princeton or Plainsboro to film?not soon. i wish
Any chance of ever seeing cut scenes make it to the DVD set? Like Director's cuts?not cut scenes. hoping KJ posts her concept reel for broken. which she shot before there was a script.
any chance HL will get to flex his writing skills on a future episode?dunno. no plan
We´re still waiting for some cast pics (Lisa as Queen etc) What happened to them? Are they going to be published anytime soon?i was asking about those. not sure plan with them yet.
Is it good or bad from a director's POV, that there can't be too much improvisation in dialog, because of the Medicine aspect?we stick to the script to the letter.
Anyone in particular you'd love to have as a guest on the show?tim robbins. jeffery wright.
Unfaithful: during Rachel simchat party, how did you describe Cuddy's feelings?complicated. confused. longing for her man to do the right thing. longing. ultimately embrassment.
Any chance for bloopers on the next DVD box?hoping.
What makes House different from other Medical Dramas?"House. no one like him on TV. i was shocked at how shocking he was and ""unlikable"" by tv standards he was when i started"
How is it decided which writers work on each episode, how much time do they get and how much changes once shooting begins?not sure how the rotation starts. they all pitch ideas and david will set in motion then order.
Any possibility of a Chase/13 romance? I'd love to see that.ha. dunno. seems to greys to me.
when are we ever gonna get a Huddy photoshoot? LOLnot for a while. it would take a magazine asking for it.
Are you planning on s a Taub episode?one day. although i am directing a taub heavy now
Does working on a set with so many glass walls ever limit what you can shoot?it makes gale crazy!
do you read fan comments or feedbacks post-episode? did any ever influence your vision of [H]ouse?i don't read them. you can't please everyone.
Do writers outline season enough to foreshadow much or are the things fans notice mostly coincidence?there are orange cones for the season. we want to here and here. but that evolves.
What has been your favourite season of House? How do you think the show stays fresh?you'd like to think the season you're in is the best. but i kow season 7 is going to be better
Do you feel like you have to keep topping yourself to remain on top of the ratings?not really. just have to make it the best every time.
writers for episodes 18 and up to the finale?ep18 is a new writer with us. 19 is hess friedman
How would you describe Lisa E in one word?fun
has there been any idea that you wanted to visualize but couldn't because of the budget, or some other reasons?always. but we win more then we lose on that.
"any choise to have [H]ouse'S season finale in 3D like ""avatar""??"yes. but in 8D. which is cooler.
what's it like on set between very serious takes or fun ones like K/U ?fun.
if you could work with any actor or on any show who/which would it be? why?i'm lucky that i can work on almost any show. so there isn't anywhere i want to be but here.
Will we ever see House's motorcycle again?maybe
do actors suggest plots for their characters or they accept what writers give them without complaining?they roll with the flow
When Jennifer Morrison come back on the show to stay? She will participate on more eps, or just 6x17? She's my favorite!i hope more. she's the best. so sweet
Can you give us any more info about Jennifer Morrison's return?that you'll love it
what do you think about the idea of a House spinoff?sure. what is it?
"Season 9 (w/o Hugh) could be ""Where's House?""""followed by season 10. ""no seriously. where's house"""
Do you guys have an idea of how the characters will end up whenever the series ends, or is that going to be planned later on?writers know all
Favorite part of your job?that its for this show. otherwise i would be freelancing again
Could you tell us who the writers are for the last couple of episodes of the season?not yet. can always change
don't you think the quality of the show will decrease as seasons go by?nope
Do you and the crew know how the season ends already?yes
any chance to actors comenting an episode in the s6 dvds??i think we want lisa to do a com for her ep. i think. dont know if that's a for sure.
why do you think people dislike Cuddy right now?do they?
Did your LOST experience helped you to reinforce the secrecy on House?yes. which is why i have been on mole patrol
hey, got a favourite scene or episode this season?i love the season open. wilson and 5to9 a lot.
who would win an arm wrestling contest-you or hugh?always hugh.
Who do you think House loves more - himself, Cuddy, or Wilson?dunno
is it hard to fit everything you want into 44 min, whats the easiest to cut out?medicine always first
will Lisa stay in the show until the last episode?far as i know
how do you feel about your fanbase on twitter?i love it. a great and respectful comminuty. no time for haters
can we hope for a PODCAST?better.
is it true that the network forced you to push Huddy back until season 7?not true at all. network does not dictated our stories.
Is there a reason the director's cuts or deleted scenes are not included on the DVDs?no
Do you storyboard the epis you direct?parts of them. big stuff that needs to be communicated. there will be a cool section on dvd of how we made epic fail
We've seen lots of outside shots in the past, at the hospital, haven't seen many lately. Will we? Guessing UCLA not available?ha. no need to go outside.
What episode was the most interesting to direct ?house's head. epic fail. and damned if you do since it was my first
Do any of the other actors on the show want to direct an episode?not that they've said
Thanks! Did you directed the 5 to 9 episode? If you didn't, when will we see another episode directed by you? The best ones.i'm directing ep16, 19, 22
Which makes the bigger difference for a director - quality writing or acting? Easier to compensate for?nothing hides bad acting. you can do smoke and mirrors to a point with bad writing. thankfully none of that applies here.
Any chance of a [H]ouse movie or possibly some duckling based webisodes?stay tuned!
it means: could you describe the finale in three words?it's epic, yo
do you think HL will direct again next season?hoping so.
What kind of involvement do you have, as a producers, on House? Are you involved in the story-development as well?all the producers are writers. more or less
can you give us a run thru of your day? Like what you get up to and allit's just busy. too much happens. but i feel like cuddy most days in terms of what i deal with. you'll see
Speaking of food, HL seems to eat often on the show. Does someone actually prepare the food? Just a weird thought.yes. props
your favorite episode this season so far? why?broken. nothing like it done before.
How often do retakes occur because of bloopers?once a day.
"Can you tell us what the little things were in ""House's Head"" that you wish had made it to final cut?"shots and ideas that didn't make it. hard to explain qucikly
Will Wilson's brother ever make an actual appearance?someday. maybe.
Would you ever want to dip you feet into writing at all? I'd love to have control over what the characters are going to donope. i pitch ideas. nothing big though
Don't you miss Jennifer Morrison on set?personally i do miss her.
what prompted you to step up to be co-EP and director of [H]ouse?they asked. i love the show.
Have you ever read a House fanfiction?nope
the last real funny prank on the set? ... :-)never seen a set prank. not our vibe here.
Can you tell us the Wilson's first wife's first name? Since the spoiler is out about the character's upcoming arrival.Sam
What season is your personal favorite? Do you have a favorite episode or episodes?i love three stories. locked in. house's head. broken. list goes on.
Are you guys holding electric scooter races around the set? Who's the best? Who's the most dangerous?can't have them on the lot!
do you remember your first day at House?:)yes. david shore got mad at me. in a funny way.
does it please you that the French audience is the second best after the US?maybe even the best!
Do actors make rehearsals for the scenes? do you record the rehearsals?that would be a luxury. usually we have to do on the day.
Has the newish 6-act structure made directing more difficult (or just the writing)?it's a pain. especially in editing. trying to keep these short acts from being too short.
there have been some amazing guest stars like Dave Matthews. Are there any coming up you are excited to work with or hope to?yes. david stratheirn is in hugh's ep.
I miss Alvie, any hope to see him again on HOUSE ?never know. stay tuned.
we had a wilson episode, we'll have a cuddy episode, when a nurses POV episode?like a nurse jeffrey ep? that's would be great!
Can guest stars (in patients’ roles) from previous seasons re-appear in different roles?never.
what keeps you always amazed about the whole House experience?that we never really repeat ourselves. that there is always something new to learn.
when will Lisa Edelstein aka Cuddy get more screen time?Monday
I miss House's flame cane. Any chance of a cool new walking aid in the future? Hope this doesn't fall into the story categoryit's up to hugh when he feels like he needs a new cane. unless story calls for it like in broken or house's head.
Do viewers write asking to include in the show any rare illness they suffer?they do. but i don't know who or where they write.
Does the person in charge of actors’wardrobe follow any particular trend/fashion, known designer... or he/she is style free?that's a good question i don't know answer to.
Most touching House-Moment?there is a great moment in ep16.
for Hugh, directing ep.6.17 was just a one time experience or do you think he could consider doing it again?would you ask a woman who just gave birth if she's ready for another kid? :-)
"If you could change ONE thing about the show, what would it be? On camera OR off? Don't answer ""nothing""."more huddy.
what do i have to do to get a bally sighned by Lisa Edelstein and Hugh Laurie?i have no idea. when it happens you'll know it!
Any chance you'll bring back Nurse Jeffrey? He was a hoot even in his brief appearance.we are trying.
What are the chances of there being a roundtable discussion with the producers, writers and directors sometime?we are cooking up something like that.
will Cameron/Jennifer Morrison's fans be satisfied with episode 17? is it the end of Cameron?fans of her will love 17. it's a great ep.
Love to see House speaking other languages, any chances that we'll see him working abroad?not right now. sorry.
Is it a possibility that any one of you (actors/writers/directors/other crew) would be willing to appear at a fan convention?doubt it. there is a scary reason why.
what's next for Cameron?mircle worker
KJ considers Lisa the leading lady but she doesn´t usually have +2min screen time per epi. What do you think?good point!!
Which episode is actually directing Juan José Campanella?18 and 20
will Jennifer Morrison be back next season?too early to tell. i hope.
does Hugh want to direct any more eps in the future?at the moment i dont know. i want him to.
Do fan reactions to things surprise you ever?no. have a feeling when they are going to love or hate something. i will say i was not prepared for the hate tweets when jen left
we know Cuddy’s days are “5 to 9”, and yours?... :-)5 to 11!
Will you stay for another season as an executive producer at House?yes. booked through season 7
Katie said she doesn´t want to remove LE from the hospital right now. Does it mean that she wants to remove her in the future?dont read into that.
will House and Wilson get married in the end of the show like Denny and Alan on Boston Legal?yes. in vegas. by elvis.
Can you tell us the title for episode 17, the one that Hugh directed?lockdown
Any fatalities in the rest of S6?stay tuned.
In a show that has [H] HEAD and BROKEN in it's belt we come to expect the best and be surprised. How off center is the final?it's epic. in a new way for us.
and why the good mood with Ausiello lately?we have teamed up. and we got his mole.
Really looking forward to new opening for HOUSE to usher in the new crew. When will we see it?season 7
When will Lydia back?dont know
Most difficult part of your job?managing 200 people.
it's embarrassing to SHOT the scenes with half-naked actors or patty and selma retrospective ?it's not embrassing. everyone is a pro.
any chance Patty&Selma will be regulars next season? Or will they keep their guest star contract? I want more of themwe have their trailer still.
Are you using new cameras this season? Or just utilizing different style?same cams. our style always changes to the script.
What do you think about HOUSE fandom ? How can you explain our addiction to the show ?i love the fans. i can't explain the passion. but happy for it!
Does your wife like watching House?she doesn't watch eps except mine. she loves the mentalist.
you or the cast ever had to deal with a stalker?yes
one of the craziest ideas the creative team once had for House’s storyline but which never made it (and that you can share)i can't share that but there are some interesting things that went up the flag pole.
how about inviting some lucky fans to the studio to see the sets, after the finale? they can report us. (can't go, I'm in Jp)olivia auctioned off a day on set at her event recently. this 15 year old from england flew in for it.
When ‘LA Law’ was on tv people chose to study Law at university. Do you think people would study Medicine bcs of ‘House’?maybe.
Will you pick Jennifer Morrison's option next season?i dont know her deal. sorry.
Since it was revealed last year that House's dad isn't his biological father, will we find out who it is?i'd love that. it comes up but we havent hit it head on yet.
how long does it take your cast to learn all the medical terms and do they trip over their tongues often.diffrent for each person.
any chance for a House/Bones crossover or a crossover in general? ever?nope. but i wish.
So....How was HL as a director? I'm thinking great. You?great. no joke. if he wasn't i'd be quiet. i respect the craft too much.
so you don't read comments/reviews.. do you have ways to understand if a storyline is liked or not?apart from ratings?we read reveiws in mags. not comments on forums.
"Do you know if House will ever come out on BluRay? I can never get enough detail of your gorgeous show in standard def ;-)"yes. this season will out on bluray
Missing the piano and the whiteboard. Will they be back ?yes.
When will we get a new Kaptanes episode ? btw i'm a Kaptanes shipper *kidding*you are all alone on that ship i would guess.
Rachel_Cuddy: Hi bossrachel! back to bed!
What do you think about Lucas? Do you like him?i do.
then it seems your mole patrol isn't working because there's lots of Cuddy's spoilers on the netit's working! ha.
You mentioned Ep 18 was written by an outside writer. Why is that such a rare occurrence?i think wga rules say we have to freelance one ep a season.
Any chance of RSL & HL doing a commentary together? They're both so funny. :)good idea. let me check into that.
When will JM will be back?ep17 she is back for an ep.
What was the most funny thing that happened on the set?RSL making me laugh. on any given day.
I've never been sure how storyboarding works. Do you draw it out or get someone else to do it? Can we see an example one day?http://bit.ly/awg9XD
What are you looking forward to the most this season?completing a whole season of the best show on tv.
when you direct, how much % is spent on set for prepping and then on real shooting?i prep 7 days. shoot for 9
Do directors choose which script they will direct? Can they pick the writers? Director/writer teams developing?nope. we hire the directors in advance. it's random!
Will Chase get a more prominent role in one of the upcoming episodes? A Chase/Foreman friendship episode would be great too?!chase had a great arc at the begin of the season.
Out of all the episodes so far, which has been the most complex to direct?this last ep i did with kaplow has some tricky ideas and scenes in it.
Is there finally gonna be a case of lupus?ha.
You've never told a story that shows a patient who also has severe intellectual disabilities. Why not?you could argue ignorance is bliss is one of those.
for the DVD for season 6, like Jen Morrison Left, wat will replace the valley girl skit?we some some great gag reel material this year. oliva and peter have a bit.
Whos idea was it to ensure that House wardrobe is always the same. i.e you see same jacket shirt in more than one episode.wardrobe keeps detailed books of that info.
When will we see the return of Nurse Jeffrey?i hope before season over.
what was cast and crew reaction to being directed by HL?Particularly with him using his proper voice!they love it!
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Housito
Foreman
Foreman
Shipper: Hilson ;-)
Lieblingsepisode/n: Three Stories, Autopsy, Broken

Ich habe es schon auf HLFF geschrieben, aber hier gehört es nun wirklich hin. Da hast du einen tollen Job gemacht, Anne.
Es muss Ewigkeiten gedauert haben, Q&A so auf die Reihe zu bekommen. Mich hat es zumindest sehr viel Zeit gekostet, alles zu lesen. Aber sehr informativ ohne allzuviel über die neuen Folgen preiszugeben.
Auf das Ende von Staffel 6 bin ich nun sehr gespannt.
Zuletzt geändert von Housito am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
I'm speechless - I'm literally without a speech! Bild
mj1985
House
House

Housito hat geschrieben:
Ich habe es schon auf HLFF geschrieben, aber hier gehört es nun wirklich hin. Da hast du einen tollen Job gemacht, Anne.
Es muss Ewigkeiten gedauert haben, Q&A so auf die Reihe zu bekommen. Mich hat es zumindest sehr viel Zeit gekostet, alles zu lesen. Aber sehr informativ ohne allzuviel über die neuen Folgen preiszugeben.
Auf das Ende von Staffel 6 bin ich nun sehr gespannt.
Erinner mich nicht daran x)
Excel zeigt knapp 200 Zeilen an
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Sarah L
Kutner
Kutner
Lieblingscharakter: House, Wilson
Shipper: egal, Hauptsache er flirtet
Lieblingsepisode/n: fast alle aus 2., 3., 4., 5. und 7. Season + 6.01

Danke vielmals. Du bist immer so fleissig. Ich bin begeistert von Gregs Antworten und so viele spoiler darin, das ist genau nach meinem Geschmack.
Zuletzt geändert von Sarah L am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Housekatze
House
House
Lieblingsepisode/n: 1x06, 2x02, 4x01, 4x16, 5x24, 6x20, 7x03
Fox-Gucker: Nein

Ich kann dir echt mal wieder nur ein rießen Kompliment machen. Vielen Dank für die viele Arbeit, die du dir immer machst. :)
Gestern war ich noch der Meinung, dass ich alle wichtigen Antworten mitbekommen hab, aber in der Hektik überliest man dann doch so einiges.
Zuletzt geändert von Housekatze am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Torgie
House
House
Shipper: Huddy, Hilson, Hall-y
Lieblingsepisode/n: ALLE/House rockt einfach!!!

Mj du bist n Schatz :D ,
eines kann ich dir aber sagen: ICH WERDE DURCH DICH NOCH VERRÜCKT :p
Wow jetzt kann ich es garnicht mehr abwarten, toll.
Bin ja schon total durch den Wind wegen Episode 17, aber jetzt kann ich das Staffel Finale garnicht mehr abwarten. :yeah:
Immer wenn ich mich einigermaßen wieder beruhigt habe, bringst du wieder was neues und ich brauche mal wieder den Defi :confuse: .
Ich bin und bleib ein Fan von dir.

Gruß
Torgie
Zuletzt geändert von Torgie am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
mj1985
House
House

Mein absolutes Highlight:
Rachel_Cuddy: Hi boss
rachel! back to bed!
:rofl:
Zuletzt geändert von mj1985 am Mi 17. Nov 2010, 22:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.